Chalet Rendl is lcoated in the popular Gastig area of St. Anton. It is part of the Mountain Lodge complex which consists of four modern chalet apartments with a shared wellness area and plunge pool. The chalet is finished in a modern alpine style with open-plan living and dining areas including a cosy log fire. All bedrooms are en suite and some have shared balconies and terraces to give a light and airy feel.
The four Mountain Lodge chalets share an excellent wellness area with a sauna, steam room, and relaxation area. The indoor plunge pool with whirlpool jets is the perfect place to chill out after a day on the slopes. Together the 4 chalets can accommodate up to 40 people which is ideal for a large group.
The chalet is located a 15 minute walk downhill to the resort centre. There is a ski bus stop just 300m from the chalet, giving easy access to the main Galzig and Rendl lifts in less than 5 minutes. The ski bus service is free with your lift pass. A regular night bus service is also available at minimal local cost. Additionally we have arranged with our ski and board hire partner that all pre-booked skis and boots can be left at the shop just next to the lifts, leaving you free to return to the chalet or stop at one of St Anton’s renowned après ski venues in the centre of the resort.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms sleeping 10
- Shared wellness area with sauna, steam room, relaxation area, indoor plunge pool with whirlpool section
- Shared ski-room
- Guests can leave their pre-booked skis and boots at the ski shop just next to the lifts free of charge
- Free ski bus stop 300 metres from chalet into resort
- 15 minute walk from the centre of resort
- Regular night bus service is available at minimal local cost
- Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins by coach from Innsbruck airport
- TV and Wifi
Lower Ground Floor:
- Shared spa area with sauna, steam room, plunge pool and relaxation room
- Entrance lobby, ski room, lift to lower ground floor and first floor
- Open plan living and dining room with log fire and balcony. Separate kitchen and stairs to second floor
- Room 5 - twin room with a bath and shared balcony
- Room 1 - twin room with a bath and shared balcony
- Rooms 2 & 4 - twin rooms with a shower and shared balcony
- Room 3 - twin room with a shower
Lift accessible: Yes
Lift serves all floors: Yes
Access ramp: Yes
- Catered Chalet accommodation
- Flights and transfers from the UK
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week, served from 8am
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days, served from 4pm
- Prosecco apéritif before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu, including a special regional menu on 1 night, is served 6 days and served from 7.30pm
- Unlimited wine during dinner and tea/coffee
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
Note: Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off.