The Chalet Fauner B is a five minute walk to the main Galzig and Rendl ski lifts so you can be close to all the action of St Anton yet away from the noise. The chalet is available for sole occupancy and features 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8-9 persons. Ideal for families and groups looking to enjoy everything St Anton and the Arlberg ski area has to offer, in a quiet, well decorated chalet. Just five minutes walk to the town centre, with ski lockers included at the main gondola for those pre-booking equipment. 400 metres up the hill from town you'll find the ski chalet in a peaceful setting, overlooking the wooded slopes of Rendl.
Inside the chalet you'll find an open plan dining and living area with great views and, once you return from the slopes, you can enjoy afternoon tea, coffee, and cake provided by the chalet staff. The chalet staff provide a continental buffet breakfast everyday and an excellent hot breakfast six mornings per week. A three course set evening menu is served six days per week including unlimited wine and a prosecco apéritif before dinner.
Downstairs there is a small wellness area with sauna to relax after your day on the slopes.
- 4 bedrooms sleeping 8-9
- Lounge and dining area
- Room 1: Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 2: Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Sauna, Relaxation area, Showers
- Room 3: Twin beds, shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4: Twin beds, shower, WC and balcony
- Please note Room 1 has a sofa bed available suitable for an adult or child.
- Some rooms and bathrooms have sloped ceilings.
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Cots available
- Lift accessible: No
- Access ramp: No
- Catered Chalet accommodation
- Flights and transfers from the UK
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week, served from 8am
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days, served from 4pm
- Prosecco apéritif before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu, including a special regional menu on 1 night, is served 6 days and served from 7.30pm
- Unlimited wine during dinner and tea/coffee
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
Note: Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off.