Chalet Le Vieux is a beautiful traditional chalet built in 1910 in Gstaad, Switzerland and transferred to Les Gets in 2001 !!! The chalet is full of mountain ambiance and has wonderful facilities such as a fireplace, bar and sauna. The bedrooms have a similar romantic style. The chalet is situated below the pistes of Mon Chery mountain at the beginning of village Les Gets and just 350 from the ski lifts.
The French-Swiss resort of Les Portes du Soleil offers 650 km of pistes with beautiful views of the Mont Blanc. It is one of the largest ski resorts in the world and the single ski pass will give you access to 288 pistes and 209 ski lifts. Les Gets village is an authentic family friendly village. On one side there are ski lifts that will bring you to the heart of Les Portes du Soleil on the other side you have the Mont Chery ski resort. The village consists mainly of beautiful traditional wooden chalets. The main street of Les Gets is the pride of the village where you will find plenty restaurants, bars and shops.
- Private bar and sauna
- Private parking space
- Large Garden
- Living with fireplace, dining area and kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuite shower and toilet
- 2 triple bedrooms with ensuite shower and toilet
- 1 double bedroom (separate beds) with shared bathroom (with bath)
- 1 quad bedroom with shared bathroom (with bath)
Our Catered Chalet Service:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the staff have one night off and we can recommend local restaurants for that evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English speaking staff for residential care, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski-lessons and rental of skiing/ snowboarding equipment.
Note: 3 beds are most suitable for children.