Chalet Zirm is just 300 meters from the gondola and you can ski back to the chalet. The center of St. Christina is just 400 meters away. The bedrooms are located on three different floors and all rooms have a private bath/shower and toilet. The rooms on the first and second floor also have balconies. The chalet living room is on the top floor and gives you wonderful views over the village and the impressive Dolomiti mountain range.
The ski resort of Val Gardena is part of the Dolimiti Superski area with more than 450 lifts and 1100 km of runs. For both beginners and advanced skiers, there is plenty of skiing opportunities. More advanced skiers can make various day trips such as from Selva to Canazei and the famous Sella Ronda. A must for the real daredevils is the Langkofel crack, the biggest challenge since the invention of the ski tour, and a descent you will never forget!
St. Cristina is central located in Val Gardena. An area with authentic Tyrolean villages. St. Cristina is known for its cosy cafes and restaurants. The village is situated at 1060maltitude on the sunny side of the valley with magnificent views of the surrounding moutains. The village has excellent connections to the higher ski areas. There are several cable cars and ski lifts located in and around the center of the village and the nearby villages of Selva and Ortisei.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to 13 guests
- Ski back to the chalet
- Balcony with amazing mountain views
- Just 300m from the gondola and 400m from the centre
- 3 x double/twin bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet
- 1 x triple bedroom with extra sofa and private bath and toilet
- 1 x family room with double/twin bedroom, twin sofa room, kitchen and bathroom with shower and toilet