The beautiful and comfortable chalet In the Clouds was built in 2001 at the most attractive part of Les Menuires, the Reberty Village. You can directly step out of your chalet, put on your skis and hit the ski slopes. This is a chalet for the people who love luxury and comfort. You can enjoy the fireplace in the middle of the living room or the sauna and jacuzzi at the bottom of the chalet. Next to the chalet is a terrace to enjoy your lunch and a blue ski run to the Les Bruyeres gondola. From there, you can explore the whole Three Valleys area!
The Three Valleys is one of the largest skiing areas in the world with over 600 km of ski runs, plenty of off-piste areas and some great fun parks for snowboarders. The ski area reaches up to 3200 meters and offers guaranteed snow all through the season. The ski area is open until end of April and the lift system here is new and fast.
- Sleeps max 15 adults + 2 children
- Ski-in ski-out location
- Use of sauna included (between 17:00-19:00)
- Use of jacuzzi included
- Large living and dining-room
- Large balcony with beautiful views
- Log fire with wood provided
- Parking for 4 cars
- 2 x quad room with ensuite bathroom (shower)
- Ski storage
- 3 x twin/double room with ensuite bathroom (shower)
- 1 x toilet
- Living and dining room
- Balcony overlooking the slopes
- 1 twin/double room with ensuite bathrom (shower)
- 1 x triple room with ensuite bathroom (shower)
Catered Chalet Service:
Our chalet staff will make sure you will get an extensive breakfast buffet and a delicious three course dinner. Furthermore the staff will take care of the groceries and the cleaning. A catered chalet gives you the best of two worlds: the luxury of a hotel and the freedom and space of a private chalet.
All our catered ski chalets include breakfast, three course dinner and all drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee and tea). Spirits incur an additional charge.
Our rates include
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the staff have one night off and you can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- English- speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski-lessons and rental of skiing/ snowboarding equipment.