After a hard day on the mountain this is a wonderful chalet to come home to. The interior is cozy and the location is beautiful. This chalet is located beside the slopes of Le Pleney allowing you to ski to the chalet and is only 200 meters from the cable car to Avoriaz. The chalet is also close to the center of Morzine and within easy walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants. There is a kindergarten close to the chalet.
The chalet has a lovely living area with a large terrace overlooking the slopes and surrounding mountains. It is a great space to spend evenings with family or friends in front of the wood burning stove. The five bedrooms are all cosy and comfortably furnished.
This is a perfect location to access Les Portes du Soleil, with its 650 km of ski slopes is the largest ski area in the world. The uniqueness of this area is that you can ski or board across the border because Les Portes du Soleil is located in France and in Switzerland. The 200 modern ski lifts ensure you a quick flow to all parts of the area. The wide blue slopes are ideal for beginners while advanced daredevils can face the challenge of La Mure (The Wall) one of the steepest slopes in the world! For boarders there is plenty in Les Portes du Soleil to stretch their limits with several boarder parks and plenty of off piste or tree runs.
- Spacious living room with authentic fire place
- Large terrace
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Chalet staff live out
- 1 x triple room with ensuite bathroom and toilet
- 1 x double / twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 3 x double / twin bedroom
- 2 x toilets
- 1 x bathroom with shower and toilet
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.