Chalet Kelle is situated at the bottom of the slopes, nearby the ski lifts and the ski school. The chalet offers you 12 large rooms and the chalet can accommodate up to 35 guests in total. Each room has a shower and toilet. There is a delightful dining/living room. This is a luxury chalet with sauna, rain shower, normal shower and a relaxation room with loungers. The chalet is only a 5 minute walk from the centre of Fiss.
The ski resort of Fiss is unique because of its atmosphere and the charm of a peaceful mountain village. In the middle of the village you will find little boutiques, bars and some picturesque restaurants. Fiss is a modern ski resort with runs and lifts reaching up to 2600m. It is an ideal place for beginners and experienced skiers alike. The ski resort with its village, is particularly dedicated to the little ones. In Serfaus, experienced skiers will spend days exploring the fantastic area with all their different slopes with diverse rates, like the 30 kilometre black slope. Also for cross country skiers (langlaufers) Fiss is an attractive resort. There are nine beautiful cross country tracks and these are connected to the 90km of slopes in Serfaus.
- 11 two or triple rooms with private shower and/or bath and toilet
- 1 double room with private shower and/or bath and toilet
- Occupancy: minimum 24 adults, maximum 35 adults.
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.