Chalet Räterhof is literally situated at the bottom of the ski piste and next to the nursery slope. The ski lift is just 50 meters from the chalet and the center of the village is within easy walking distance of the chalet. The chalet is a comfortable and spacious Austrian house with 9 bedrooms accommodating up to 2 guests. The children will love playing in the large garden around the chalet while you enjoy the sun on the large terrace. There are parking spaces at the chalet and you will not need to use your car during your stay.
Because of its unique location, south facing, Fiss gets more than 2000 sunlight hours per year. The sunny Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area has a wide rnage of pistes with some runs reaching a height of 2600m. It is an ideal ski resort for skiers of all abilities. Especially for children. In Serfaus experienced skiers can indulge themselves with slopes of varying difficulty, including 30 kms of black runs. For cross-country skiing Fiss village offers 9 trails which connect with 90 km of trails in Serfaus.
- 6 double rooms with sink
- 1 double room with private bath
- 2 double rooms with private shower
- 1 triple room with private bath and wc
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.