Chalet Rosa was newly built in the summer of 2010. The chalet is finished in a modern Austrian style with plentiful use of wood. The 6 comfortable bedrooms offer accommodation for up to 18 guests. From the living room with relaxing couches and the large terrace you have a wonderful view of Fiss and the Austrian Alps. The chalet also has a sauna (free of charge), where you can relax after a day on the ski slopes. The chalet is only a 5 minute walk from the centre of the village.
The ski resort of Fiss has the atmosphere and charm of a peaceful mountain village. In the middle of the village you can find little boutiques, bars and some picturesque restaurants. The pistes in Fiss reach to a altitude of 2600m. It is a perfect resort for both beginners and experienced skiers. Fiss itself has lots of beginner runs perfect for family and children while in the Serfaus area experienced skiers will range of different slopes to challenge all levels. There are also options for cross country skiing in the village.
Ski Chalet Features:
- Modern comfortable chalet
- Large terrace with views over the village and mountains
- 1 double room with en-suite bathroom
- 1 triple room with en-suite bathroom
- 2 quad rooms with en-suite bathroom (1 room has 1 bunk bed)
- 1 double room with private bathroom (across room)
- 1 triple room with private bathroom (across room)
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.
The chalet is 900m from the ski lifts and 400m from the center of Fiss. There is a free shuttle that will bring you in the morning to the ski lifts. On the way back you can walk, which is downhill and an easy and pleasant walk. Furthermore, guests in Chalet Rosa have access to ski lockers at the ski lift, so you do not need to wear and carry ski/snowboard equipment to and from the chalet each morning.