The catered chalet Dorferhaus is a cozy and authentic chalet located in the lively centre of Gerlos. The chalet can accommodate 12-14 guests in 6 bedrooms. On the edge of the village you will find the Isskogelbahn which will bring you directly to a height of 1900m Here you will find yourself in the heart of the gigantic and snow-sure Zillertal Arena ski resort.
The chalet is finished in typical Austrian style and breathes mountain atmosphere. On the ground floor you will find the living/dining room with traditional Austrian tile stove. On this floor you will also find the ski storage room and a 2-person bedroom with en-suite bathroom. On the first floor there is a 2 person bedrooms and a 3 person bedroom, both with en-suite facilities. There is an additional separate toilet and bathroom with bath on this floor. On the upper floor you will find two x 2-3 person bedrooms, and a 2 person bedroom with shared bathroom. All rooms have typical Tyrolean styling. At the back of the chalet you will find parking spaces where you can park your car. After a day in the snow you can relax and enjoy this cozy chalet!
The village Gerlos is located on the boarder of Tirol and the Salzburgerland and is known for its apres ski. After enjoying a day on the ski slopes, you can ski back to the centre which is full of atmosphere via the new constructed valley descent. As well as the magnificent and snow sure ski slopes, Gerlos has a wonderful winter sport ambiance, with a vibrant apres ski scene and other entertainment for young and old. Since Gerlos is part of the Zillertal Arena, the possibilities for the winter sports are amazing. The high altitude resort is snow sure throughout the season and has more than 165 km of ski pistes. The Isskogellift on the edge of the village takes beginning skiers to numerous broad blue pistes while advanced skiers can enjoy many the long runs and challenging descents in the nearby Wald-Königsleiten area.
- 1 double room with en-suite bathroom (bath, separate shower and toilet)
- 1 triple room with en-suite bathroom (shower and toilet)
- 1 double room with en-suite bathroom (shower, no toilet)
- 1 separate wc
- 1 extra bathroom with bath
- 2 triple rooms with shared bathroom
- 1 double room with shared bathroom
- 1 bathroom with shower
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.