Chalet Jessica is situated opposite the Giggijochbahn ski lift and right in the center of Sölden. This cozy chalet can accommodate 10 to 12 people in 5/6 bedrooms, and is ideal for families and friends. With a cozy dining room and a double bedroom on the ground floor, and on the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms with private facilities and a bedroom for 1-2 people.
Solden is an Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe's best known skiing and snowboarding resorts. The huge number of ski slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of almost 150 km of slopes make Sölden a truly unique winter sports area. 34 state-of-the-art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 70,000 persons/hour will whisk you around the mountain to enjoy the ultimate skiing fun without queuing.
Over the years, Solden has become famous for its après ski scene. After the days skiing there is a lively atmosphere in the numerous open air après ski bars along Solden's main street. There are also plenty of late night pubs and discos for anyone who wants to rock the night away.
Accommodation Layout for 12 guests:
- 5 x two person room with bath/shower and toiler (three rooms with balcony)
- 1 x one to two person room with shower
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.