This very spacious chalet is located in the centre of Sölden near the restaurants, ski schools, shops and the numerous apres ski bars! The chalet is just 50m from the Zentrum funicular lift. Chalet Ruth has 15 spacious bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathroom and can accommodate up to 35 guests. The chalet has a large dining room, a separate living room and a private bar. For larger groups you can combine Chalet Ruth and Chalet Jessica to sleep up to 45 guests. All the group can dine together in Chalet Ruth.
Solden is the main town of the Ötztal Arena, one of the largest and most popular ski areas in Austria. Both professional and leisure skiers are well catered for in Solden. Over the years, Sölden has become famous for its great après-ski scene. After a hard days skiing or snowboarding people meet to review the days activities in the numerous open air après ski bars along Sölden's main street. And as the sun begins to set, everyone is heading for the lively pubs and discos spread across the village.
Solden is renowned as the snowboard hotspot of Austria with its enormous choice of runs and fun parks. Skiers, free-riders and free-stylers will find themselves in a snow and fun paradise - during the day on the slopes, and at night in the bustling trendy bars and chic clubs. It is easy to see why the resort attracts a young, vibrant crowd in search of the perfect mix of sport and entertainment!
- Spacious dining room
- Separate private bar
- 50m from the Zentrum Shuttle lift
- Right in the centre of Sölden
- 9 double / twin bedrooms with en-suite shower and toilet
- 6 triple bedrooms with en-suite shower and toilet
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.