Catered chalet Alber is ideally situated next to the ski slopes (number 24) which will bring you to the Nasserein ski lift. You can ski back to the chalet which is rare in St Anton. In the morning to get to the piste it is only a 250m walk and the ski lift is just 600m from the chalet. Chalet Alber is spacious with 15 bedrooms, all with private facilities and can accommodate up to 42 guests. The living room is located on the first floor, the dining is on the ground floor. The chalet also has a sauna, which is located just opposite the chalet.
The Nasserein ski lift next to Chalet Alber brings you to the centre of the Ski Arlberg ski arena. St. Anton has a total of 340 km of pisted ski slopes and another 180 km of off-piste trails. It area is very snow secure, which makes it possible to ski to down into the valley throughout the season.
Sankt Anton am Arlberg is undoubtedly one of the best known ski resorts in Austria. It offers the perfect combination of a lively village and outstanding ski runs and infrastructure. The après-ski in St. Anton is famous with the Mooserwirt being know around the world as one of the top spots for after ski reveling. The pedestrianized center of St Anton offers a lively collection of bars, restaurants and nightclubs with a very international atmosphere.
- 5 x twin room with private bathroom with shower
- 1 x twin room with private bathroom with bath
- 5 x triple room with private bathroom with shower
- 1 x triple room with private bathroom with bath
- 3 x quad room with private bathroom with shower
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.