Chalet Soleil is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800 being less than 30 metres away from the piste and is central in the village, thus there are no long walks to the piste! The chalet is also directly opposite the fast chairlift that has been opened which whisks you towards Plagne Centre and Plagne Soleil.
The chalet is directly next door to our ski hire shop and so this is a great convenience especially for those with small children as you don't need to carry your skis anywhere!
As with all of our other catered chalets our food is marvellous. The cosy lounge has a TV and we have free WIFI available. The chalet is set over thee levels with a large sun terrace on the first floor. The living room has plenty of comfortable seating around an open fire and leads to the open plan dining area.
Please note that this is an older style property and so some of the floorboards are squeaky and our chalet hosts live in on the ground floor
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 - 11 people (one bedroom is a triple)
- All en-suite or private facilities
- Great location being less than 30m away from the piste, ski school meeting point and main chairlift
- Free WIFI
- Real log fire
- Satellite TV
- Hairdryers in each room
- Blue Tooth Speaker System
- Bedroom 1 is on the first floor located off the lounge. This is a double bedroom with en-suite toilet, bath/shower
- 4 more bedrooms on the second floor
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
- Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom with en-suite shower and private toilet
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet
Our Catered Chalet Service:
We believe the quality of meals to be as important as the winter sports experience and so our budget for food and wine for each guest is generous. We provide delicious home cooked food in all of our catered chalets for everyone to enjoy.
For breakfast every day you will start with a choice of cereals, muesli, French bread freshly delivered from the local baker, jams and marmalades, fruit yogurts, fruit juices, together with fresh tea and coffee.
On each day there will be a daily special option this may include porridge, croissants, bacon, scrambled, poached or boiled eggs, pancakes with maple syrup etc. On the chalet hosts day off breakfast will be a simple cold self-service buffet without a special option.
In the afternoon when you return from the slopes you will be greeted by freshly baked home made cakes and fresh tea, coffee and hot chocolate (six days of the week)
Dinner is a delicious 3 course meal served on 6 days with quality red and white bottled wines (free flowing from the beginning to the end of the meal).