Access by car:
Paris (630 km) - Lyon (200 km) - Geneva (120 km)
- The A43 motorway as far as Albertville. Then the RN90 to Moûtiers
- 90 km before Méribel Centre, take the Courchevel road on the left for 1 km (towards Méribel Village)
- Take the first right at the bakery
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (18 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (185 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (135 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (95 km)
Guaranteed mountains, nature, relaxation and a change of scenery right in the heart of the Three Valleys resort. Genuine Savoyard resort, Méribel-Mottaret is located in a wooden environment overlooking the Lac du Tueda.
Méribel: a "non-skier friendly" resort
In Méribel, an Alpine resort in the heart of the Trois Vallées area, you can enjoy the mountain in summer and winter. Set 1,400 m high, the Méribel holiday village is a family-friendly, classically Savoyard resort with wooden chalets, and offers dynamic and varied activities.
- In the heart of a ski area like no other in the world, the Trois Vallées, there are countless varied sports activities are on offer: climbing, dog sledding, hockey, ice-skating, sledging, snowmobiling and handiski for disabled people.
- Relax in the spa and well-being centre in the residence, where you will also find a fitness centre, hammams and saunas.
- Discover Méribel's 5 holiday villages, ranging between 1,100 m and 2,950 m in altitude, each one a different area built during various periods throughout the resort's history.
Full range of amenities and shops in Méribel Centre (4 km from the residence on the free shuttle or by car): restaurants, bars, tearooms, supermarket, mini-market, butcher, bakery/pâtisserie, sweet shops, deli, sports shops, banks with ATMs, Parc Olympique medical centre, pharmacy and more.
There is a bakery, mini-market (in winter only), bar and restaurant 50 m from the residence.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Meribel
- Cinema, Cinema in Méribel centre and Méribel Mottaret, 4 to 8 km from the residence. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Located near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Cultural visits, Guided tour of the Baroque church and the history of Méribel, its pioneers and architecture. Wildlife reserve trips. (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Hot air ballooning, Possibility of taking hot air balloon flights with departure point close to the residence. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Walking and hiking opportunities near the residence.
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the resort:
- "Les Piou Piou" kindergarten located 4 km away (ESF - Maison du Tourisme), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 36 66 or +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31
For 3- to 5-year-olds, open Sunday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm: Learn how to ski while having fun. Snow fields with ski lifts, surface lifts, inflatables or merry-go-rounds. Nursery + skiing lessons + meal package (half- or full-day with or without meal).
- Les Saturnins nursery is open to children aged 18 months to 3 years, information available from the ESF de Méribel, tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31 or the ESF de Méribel-Mottaret, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 49 49 (half-day, full-day or week-long packages, with or without meal, open 9 am to 5 pm.)
- No nursery-only package available
- Booking strongly recommended.
- For Les Saturnins, you must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum). (Fee applies)
- Hockey, Opportunities to play hockey near the residence, charge applies. (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, Paragliding available near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Tennis, Sports ground close to the residence, charge applies. (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)