About Belle Plagne
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (196 km) - Grenoble and Geneva (149 km)
- Take the motorway as far as Albertville (A43 and A430), then the N90 as far as Moûtiers, continue for 16 km after the village of Macot. The first resort is: Plagne 1800
- At the crossroads 200 m after the Maeva-Plagne Lauze junction, turn left towards Plagne Bellecôte-Belle Plagne and continue as far as Belle Plagne.
- Go as far as the road sign for the entrance to Belle Plagne and follow signs for "Constellations", higher car park (parking haut)
Distance to train station:
AIME TGV STATION (23 km)
CHAMBÉRY-AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (110 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (149 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (196 km)
This pedestrian resort is perfect for families, offering them comfort, peace of mind and wellbeing at the foot of the slopes. The skiable area at la Plagne, culminating at 3250 metres above sea level and offering 130 marked out slopes, guarantees snow all season long. There is also cable car access via the Les Arcs - La Plagne link, to one of the largest skiable domains in the Alps: Paradiski.
La Plagne is perched 2,050 m up in a unique site in the Savoie region, in the heart of the Tarentaise valley.
- A network of resorts between altitudes of 1,250 and 2,100 m.
- A lively, family-friendly sports resort.
- Starting point for the glacier, Paradiski ski area and numerous nature walks.
All services and shops in Belle Plagne (200 m from the residence).
- Pharmacy and doctor's surgery 2 km away (Bellecôte, direct link free of charge by cable car).
- Bars, restaurants 200 m away
- Cinema and nightclubs in Bellecôte
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Belle Plagne
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes. (Fee applies)
- Children's club - ESF Jardin des Neiges ski kindergarten, The École du Ski Français welcomes children aged 3 to 6, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68
Open Sunday to Friday: Lessons of 5 or 6 days or half-days, supervised by instructors:
- For 3- to 4-year-olds: Piou Piou Club
- For 5- to 6-year-olds: Ourson Club
- Supervision and lunch option (€10)
- Bookings at the ESF French Ski School.
- You must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum). (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Natural ice rink in Plagne Bellecôte, 2 km away. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Lots of opportunities for hiking in the area surrounding the resort. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Mountaineering, Walks and hikes in the exceptional setting of Belle Plagne.
Information about mountain guides available from reception.
Please note: caters for all ages and all levels. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling nearby. (Fee applies)
- Deep Nature® spa, Enjoy a sensory experience like no other in our Deep Nature® spa, with beauty treatments and rituals selected especially for you. Treat yourself to a unique moment of relaxation during your stay.
Discover the new 1,500 m² Deep Nature® wellness area in the heart of Belle Plagne:
- A Family Spa area: outdoor water course featuring swan neck water jets, waterfalls, geysers, a water lounger area, a countercurrent walking lane, and jets for the back, legs and feet)
- A Premium Spa area: whirlpools, hammam, sauna, Nordic bath, countercurrent swimming, and more.
- A treatment area: 6 treatment rooms
Book your treatment when you book your apartment to enjoy a special rate!
Please note: accessible by foot from your residence (brand new wellness area) (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Nightclub nearby or in the resort. (Fee applies)
- Bobsleigh, Set off at full speed in a one-of-a-kind bobsleigh! A totally unique experience for 4 people, promising high-adrenaline thrills on the ice! (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Discover the fun of sledging with family or friends! A fun-filled activity you'll remember for ever!
- Snowshoes, Themed snowshoe excursions (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema in Plagne Centre, access by free shuttle from the resort. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)