'Le Chalet' caters for up to 10 people in five tastefully decorated bedrooms with stunning en-suite bathrooms. Located in the lovely village, St Martin de Belleville, we are just 200m from the ski lift which gives you access to the largest ski area in the world - The Three Valleys. We offer a free driver service to take you between the chalet and the slopes everyday so no awkward walking in ski boots.
'Le Chalet' is incredibly luxurious and spacious so everyone can find their own corner to relax in at the end of the day. Try out our wellness area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room to soothe away those ski aches and pains. If you are still feeling stressed we can arrange for Escale Zen to provide a massage at 'Le Chalet' to work away those tensions. Why not then relax in the reclining chairs in our cinema room and watch a movie on our projector screen. Let the little ones snuggle up in our separate TV room with flat screen television and sofa area. If you are looking for some quiet time then settle down in our reading chairs and take in the breath taking mountain views. We have a lovely cosy dining area next to our real log fire where you can while away your evening whilst our Chef and chalet host serve up a four course evening meal accompanied by carefully selected wines.
Our central village location makes it easy to walk to the shops, bars and restaurants of St Martin, great for those who choose to take the day at their own pace.
'Le Chalet' is the perfect location for families and friends to enjoy some time away in the mountains. We are sure you will feel so at home that it will be a struggle to get yourself out onto the slopes.
Along with beautiful accommodation 'Le Chalet' also offers guests a fantastic dining experience which includes:
- Welcome champagne and canapes on your arrival day, the perfect way to unwind after a long journey to the alps. Enjoy bubbles and nibbles next to the fire and take in the beautiful mountain views from the dining area.
- Every morning our chalet host will serve a hearty breakfast along with croissants, cereals, porridge, fresh bread, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruit, fruit juices and freshly-brewed tea and coffee. We understand that not everyone is a morning person so we let you decide which time you would like to join us for petit dejeuner. If you're not "first lifters" then don't worry we will work around you.
- Afternoon tea and cake and crepes - a sweet tooths dream! When you return from your ski day our chalet host will serve homemade cake and pancakes along with freshly brewed tea, coffee and hot chocolate (six afternoons). A good way to get that sugar re-fuel after a hard day on the slopes.
- Four course evening meal prepared by our in-house French chef including starter, main course, dessert and cheese board with local Savoie cheese. All accompanied by a carefully selected wine list and followed by tea and coffee next to the fire (six nights).
There will be one chalet day off during the week and our chalet manager can help make restaurant reservations.
- Seven nights accommodation;
- Welcome champagne and canapes on your arrival day.
- Afternoon tea and cake.
- Four course evening meal (six nights) including a cheeseboard with local Savoie cheese all accompanied by a carefully selected wine list.
- Free driver service to take you to/from the slopes (seven days)
We can also help arrange:
- Discounted ski and boot hire
- Wine upgrades (supplement)
- Child care
- Special social and corporate events
- Ski lessons and ski guiding from hand-picked guides
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy