A truly unique architecturally designed ski-in/ski-out chalet with its opulent master suite, incredible views and a beautiful spa area including sauna, steam room and a swimming pool.
Located in a very much sought after place in the Chamonix Valley, it is situated directly on the famous Kandahar Ski piste of Les Houches and offers true ski-in / ski-out while being totally accessible all year around.
Chalet Kuma boasts 372 square metres of simply sublime luxury living space. It has 5 bedrooms that can accommodate up to 12 guests (4 double rooms and 1 room with 4 adult size bunk beds), a state of the art kitchen, a very large open living room with a fireplace, a TV lounge with its Starck fireplace opening to a private terrasse with fantastic views all around. Chalet Kuma also offers a rare feature: a beautifully designed spa area with sauna, hammam (steam room) large shower and deck and an indoor small swimming pool with gorgeous views.
Finally, for the warmer days, Chalet Kuma offers beautiful outdoor living with its sunny terraces to admire the stunning views of the Mont Blanc and Fiz Mountain Ranges.
- Luxury Chalet with 372m2 living space
- Sleeps 12 guests
- 4 double bedrooms with en suite baths
- 1 bunk room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV with all international channels
- Panoramic views
- Private Location
- Ski and boot room
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Large garage
- Pool & spa
- TV room
- Bedroom 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Kitchen & dining room
- Living room
- Master suite
Chalet Service: The chalet is available on both catered or self-catered basis.
Self Catered Chalet Service: (winter only - please ask for summer details)
- Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
- Housekeeping every other day
- Exclusive bath products
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
Luxury Catered Chalet Service:
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager,Chef, Hostess, Housekeeper)
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Open bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks