Le Niget is a large family-owned chalet in the Val d'Anniviers, Switzerland. The area is well known for its excellent on and off-piste skiing, its sunny climate and its long season. The chalet is conveniently located in the village of Mission within easy reach of the four resorts of Grimentz, Zinal, St. Luc and Vercorin in the Val d'Anniviers region.
The chalet can accommodate up to 11 people and consists of:
- 4 double/ twin rooms (each with a balcony looking over the valley)
- 2 single rooms (1 child's room with 2 cots)
- Additional sleeping space
- Large landing
- 3 bathrooms
- Large kitchen/living/dining area
- Hall for ski and boot storage
- Utility room with washing machine
- Large garden
- Patio, outside eating area and BBQ
The chalet is available for both winter and summer bookings.