The North Face Chalet in Sainte Foy is a luxury catered chalet sleeping 10 people, close to the resort center, with log fire and balcony hot tub. Close to the lifts and resort amenities, with commanding views over Sainte Foy, this beautiful 5 bedroom property has been furnished to the highest standards, and offers a truly flexible holiday solution, where the property can be rented on a shared room by room, or exclusive occupancy basis.
Each spacious ensuite bedroom also benefits from either its own private balcony, or adjoined walk-in dressing room, meaning plenty of storage space, and room to relax. There is, in fact, balcony access on every level...however, the amazing views are without doubt best appreciated from the main level, where the large French windows open onto your balcony with bubbling hot tub.
The living room, kitchen and dining area occupying this main level have a modern, spacious, and open-plan feel. The living area is a great place to relax in the evenings after a day on the slopes, with its huge comfy sofas, flat screen TV with UK Freeview, iPod docking station, and cosy log fire.
The adjoining dining area with large dining table is ideal for sociable mealtimes with friends and family, and offers the perfect vantage point to observe your private chalet chef hard at work preparing your delicious evening meals.
For larger parties, The South Face just next door, provides the ideal combined accommodation solution for a luxurious break for up to 20 guests.
- Bedroom 1 - Double/twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom & private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Double/twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom & dressing room
- Bedroom 3 - Double/twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom & private balcony
- Bedroom 4 - Double/twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom & dressing room
- Bedroom 5 - Double/twin bedroom with ensuite shower room & private balcony
- Saturday to Saturday bookings
- Catered half board
- Sleeps 10
- Balcony hot tub
- 100m to the slopes
- Log fire
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Parking nearby
- All beds can be made as doubles or twins
- Experienced chalet chef
- Dedicated service staff
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Private balcony
- TV with UK Freeview
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
- WiFi internet access*
- Washing machine and dryer
- Boot room with boot heaters
- Ski locker
*Please note, WiFi & Satellite services may be subject to disruption, due to extreme Alpine weather conditions or technical faults, outside of our control.
Your Catered Ski Holiday In Sainte Foy With Première Neige
• Luxurious chalet accommodation
• Experienced chalet chefs and chalet hosts
• Tailor-made catering, where dietary requirements and allergies can be taken into account
• Welcome bubbles and canapés
• Delicious four course evening meals, including bubbles and canapés on 5 evenings, served at 7.30pm
• Specially selected house wine during dinner service
• Pre-dinner complimentary beers & soft drinks
• Fully cooked breakfast on 5 days with 2 mornings of continental options
• Afternoon tea with fresh home-made cakes on 5 days of your stay.
• There are two chalet staff’s days off, when a self-service continental breakfast is provided. These evenings are are non-catered, where restaurant bookings can be arranged for you
• Chambermaid service on catered days
• Egyptian cotton linen and towels with a mid-week towel change
• Elemis Spa bathroom products
• Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is at 10am
• Please note that a Taxe de Séjour (a tourism tax charged across France by the local commune) is payable as part of your in-resort bill, charged at the rate of 1€ per adult per night