About Belle Plagne
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (202 km) - Geneva (149 km) - Chambéry (108 km)
Weather/traffic information: +33 (0)892 68 02 73 / +33 (0)826 022 022
From Paris: A43 and A430 motorways as far as Albertville (via Chambéry), then dual carriageway as far as Moûtiers. Take the RN90 as far as Aime (23 km).
After the Aime exit, take the D220 towards La Plagne, then after Plagne 1800 turn left at the roundabout and take the D224 towards Bellecôte and Belle Plagne, go as far as the road sign showing the entrance to Belle Plagne and follow signs for "Le Quartz" lower level car park.
Distance to train station:
AIME STATION (23 km)
Travel information: 36 35
Coach transfers by Loyet (drop-off at the Belle Plagne bus stop) - Tel:: +33 (0)8 20 20 53 30 (drop off at the stop 300 m from the residence)
CHAMBERY AIRPORT (110 km)
Travel information - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 54 49 54
Coach transfers by Transavoie - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 69 50 10 or +33 (0)4 79 68 32 80
LYON ST EXUPERY AIRPORT (196 km)
Travel information - Tel: +33 (0)826 800 826
Coach transfers by Satobus - Tel: +33 (0)4 72 68 72 17
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (149 km)
Travel information - Tel: +41 22 717 71 11
Coach transfers by Touriscar - Tel: +33 (0)4 50 43 60 02
Coach transfers by Loyet - tel: +33 (0) 820 205 330 (drop-off at the Belle Plagne stop)
This pedestrian resort is perfect for families, offering them comfort, peace of mind and wellbeing at the foot of the slopes. The skiable area at la Plagne, culminating at 3250 metres above sea level and offering 130 marked out slopes, guarantees snow all season long. There is also cable car access via the Les Arcs - La Plagne link, to one of the largest skiable domains in the Alps: Paradiski.
In the Savoie region, La Plagne is fantastically located in the heart of the Tarentaise valley and faces Mont Blanc.
- It is a network of holiday villages that range between altitudes of 1,250 and 2,100 m. Belle Plagne is at an altitude of 2,050 m. It harmoniously combines wood and flagstone, two classic components of Savoie architecture.
- It is the ideal starting point for visiting the glacier.
The amenities, restaurants and shops are 200 m from the Quartz residence.
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Belle Plagne
- Cinema, Cinema located in Plagne Centre, access by free shuttle. (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Ice rink located in Plagne Bellecote, free access via gondola lift. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Themed snowshoe excursions (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes. (Fee applies)
- Children's club - ESF Jardin des Neiges ski kindergarten, The École du Ski Français welcomes children aged 3 to 6, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68
Open Sunday to Friday: Lessons of 5 or 6 days or half-days, supervised by instructors:
- For ages 3 to 4: Piou Piou Club
- For ages 5 to 6: Ourson Club
- Supervision and lunch option (€10)
- Bookings at the ESF French Ski School.
- You must present your child's medical record showing they are up to date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum) (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Nightclub nearby or in the resort. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Discover the fun of sledging with family or friends! A fun-filled activity you'll remember for ever!
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Bobsleigh, Set off at full speed in a one-of-a-kind bobsleigh! A totally unique experience for 4 people, promising high-adrenaline thrills on the ice! (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley nearby. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Discover the new 1500 m² Deep Nature well-being area in the heart of Belle Plagne:
- A Family Spa area: outdoor water course
- A Premium Spa area: Whirlpools, hammam, sauna, Nordic bath, countercurrent swimmming, and more.
- A spa treatment area: 6 cabins
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 5% off.
- Accessible by foot from your residence
- Completely new well-being area (Fee applies)