About Belle Plagne
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (196 km) - Grenoble and Geneva (149 km)
- Take the motorway as far as Albertville (A43 and A430), then the N90 as far as Moûtiers, continue for 16 km after the village of Macot. The first resort is: Plagne 1800
- At the crossroads 200 m after the Maeva-Plagne Lauze junction, turn left towards Plagne Bellecôte-Belle Plagne and continue as far as Belle Plagne.
Distance to train station:
AIME TGV STATION (23 km)
CHAMBÉRY-AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (110 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (149 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (196 km)
This pedestrian resort is perfect for families, offering them comfort, peace of mind and wellbeing at the foot of the slopes. The skiable area at la Plagne, culminating at 3250 metres above sea level and offering 130 marked out slopes, guarantees snow all season long. There is also cable car access via the Les Arcs - La Plagne link, to one of the largest skiable domains in the Alps: Paradiski.
Belle Plagne is located in a unique site in the Savoie region, in the heart of the Tarentaise Valley facing Mont Blanc:
- A network of resorts that range between 1,250 and 2,100 m in altitude.
- A family-friendly sports resort with lively pedestrianised streets.
- The starting point for visiting the Bellecôte glacier and numerous nature walks.
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Belle Plagne
- Children's club - ESF Jardin des Neiges ski kindergarten, The École du Ski Français welcomes children aged 3 to 6, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68
Half-days (cumulative) supervised by instructors.
- Bookings at the ESF French Ski School
- You must present your child's medical record showing they are up to date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum) (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Bobsleigh, Bobsleigh down the Plagne Olympic track, with 1.5 km of thrills for ages 16 and over.
Scheduled to open from Saturday 19 December 2015 to Sunday 10 April 2016, Tuesdays to Sundays.
- Parental authorisation required for under 18s.
- Disabled access provided. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley nearby. (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Nightclub nearby or in the resort. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Natural ice rink in Plagne Bellecôte (2 km). (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, This activity is available nearby. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Lots of opportunities for hiking in the area surrounding the resort. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Mountaineering, Walks and hikes in the exceptional setting of Les Coches.
Information about mountain guides available from reception.
Please note: caters for all ages and all levels (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Discover the new 1500 m² Deep Nature well-being area in the heart of Belle Plagne:
- A Family Spa area: outdoor water course
- A Premium Spa area: Whirlpools, hammam, sauna, Nordic bath, countercurrent swimmming, and more.
- A spa treatment area: 6 cabins
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 5% off.
- Accessible by foot from your residence
- Completely new well-being area (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema located in Plagne Centre, access by free shuttle link. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Discover the fun of sledging with family or friends! A fun-filled activity you'll remember for ever! (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available in Plagne Centre, 5 km away. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)