Access by car:
Paris (603 km) - Lyon (213 km) - Geneva (69 km)
- Take the A40 motorway (Geneva - Chamonix), exit no. 19 to Cluses Centre
- Take the N205 to the right towards Sallanches, come off the N205 after approximately 2 km at the roundabout signposted "Flaine"
- Then turn left onto the D106 towards Flaine via Carroz d'Arâches
- Access to the residence via Flaine Forêt
Distance to train station:
CLUSES STATION (30 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (190 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (90 km)
ANNECY AIRPORT (80 km)
Flaine is a modern ski resort with a pedestrian-only centre, located in Upper Savoie, near Geneva and Mont-Blanc, perched at the summit of one of the largest skiable domains in France - the Grand Massif.
Flaine is located 1,600 m high in the Haute-Savoie region between Geneva and Mont Blanc.
- The resort has ski-in, ski-out facilities and a pedestrianised centre
- A resort dedicated to nature in the midst of a spruce tree forest
- Located in the Grand Massif: 265 km of runs and altitudes that vary by 1,000 m
All shops and services are in the centre of Flaine: cinema, bars, restaurants, nightclub, bakery, supermarkets, grocers, laundry, post office, shops selling clothes and sports equipment, pharmacy, bank, etc.
For your family holidays, choose a holiday in the ski resorts of the Grand Massif in Haute-Savoie. The Grand Massif links up 5 resorts: Les Carroz d'Arâches, Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, Morillon, Samoëns and Flaine. The resorts offer a range of sports and leisure activities including skiing for all levels. If you select a holiday or weekend rental in the Pierre et Vacances residence in Flaine, you can enjoy activities which are a little bit different, such as ice quad, snowmobile or hang gliding.
Activities near Flaine
- Bowling, Galaxy Bowling located 450 m from the residence in Flaine shopping centre, tel: +33 (0)6 64 27 26 08 (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Studio 1600 cinema, 500 m from your residence (in the Forum shopping centre) (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Flaine ice rink, located at the forum 500 m away (Route de Flaine, 74300 Arâches-la-Frasse) (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, Flaine ESF ski school (Aldébaran building), tel: +33 (0)4 50 90 81 00.
140 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, The Deep Nature® spa located in the Pierre & Vacances Les Terrasses d'Hélios residence, 450 m away.
Five treatment rooms (face and body), a choice of massages and personalised treatments, sauna, hammam, relaxation room and tearoom. (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes.
Distance: 30 mins by car (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office, located 500 m from the residence (Fee applies)