Access by car:
Paris (630 km) - Lyon (200 km) - Geneva (120 km)
- The A43 motorway as far as Albertville then the dual carriageway to Moûtiers
- In Moûtiers, the D915 towards Brides, then the D90 towards Méribel
- Go through Méribel and carry on for 4 km until Méribel-Mottaret
- In Méribel-Mottaret, go straight on through 3 small tunnels
- Take the dead end to the end of the Route du Châtelet
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (18 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (185 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (135 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (95 km)
Guaranteed mountains, nature, relaxation and a change of scenery right in the heart of the Three Valleys resort. Genuine Savoyard resort, Méribel-Mottaret is located in a wooden environment overlooking the Lac du Tueda.
Méribel: a "non-skier friendly" resort
Not far from the centre of Méribel-Mottaret, the Les Trois Vallées ski area reveals its snowy landscapes and pine forests. The Méribel-Mottaret resort perches at an altitude of 1,750 m and promises dynamic family holidays full of sports and leisure activities.
- The Les Crêts residence is located in a quiet, snowy setting, but it is also close to the centre of Méribel via a funicular that gets you there in no time at all.
- The wonderful Les Trois Vallées resort offers plenty of winter sports: alpine skiing, off-piste skiing, cross-country skiing, and handiskiing for disabled people.
- The resort is the setting for various elite sports competitions and will host an international sporting event in 2023: the Alpine Skiing World Cup Finals.
Right next door to the residence there is a shopping centre with a mini-market and deli. All services and shops are in the centre of Méribel-Mottaret, 500 m from the residence.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Meribel
- Climbing, This activity is available near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness studio at the Parc Olympique fitness centre, 4 km from the residence.
Aquagym, fitness, muscle toning, weight training studio, etc. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Located near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Please note:
-15% reduction for PV customers. (Fee applies)
- Cultural visits, Guided tour of the Baroque church and the history of Méribel, its pioneers and architecture. Wildlife reserve trips. (Fee applies)
- Indoor pool, Parc Olympique de la Chaudanne swimming pool, 4 km from the residence.
25 m pool, slide, children's paddling pool and hot tub.
- Bathing shorts not permitted.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema in Mottaret, approximately 200 km from the residence. (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Nightclub in Méribel centre and Méribel Mottaret (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, Paragliding available near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley near the residence, in the centre of Méribel. (Fee applies)
- Casino, Casino located 14 km from the residence (Brides-les-Bains). (Fee applies)
- Snowmobile, How about a snowmobile ride this winter? A trip out on a snow mobile in the evening is a totally new mountain holiday experience.
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, In Le Plantin, 10 km from Mottaret. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the resort:
- "Les Piou Piou" kindergarten located 150 m away (ESF - Maison du Tourisme), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 36 66 or +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31
For 3- to 5-year-olds, open Sunday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm: learn how to ski while having fun. Snow fields with ski lifts, surface lifts, inflatables or merry-go-rounds. Nursery + skiing lessons + meal package (half- or full-day with or without meal).
- Les Saturnins nursery is open to children aged 18 months to 3 years, information available from the ESF de Méribel, tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31 or the ESF de Méribel-Mottaret, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 49 49 (half-day, full-day or week-long packages, with or without meal, open 9 am to 5 pm.)
- No nursery-only package available
- Booking strongly recommended.
- For Les Saturnins, you must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum). (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Walking and hiking opportunities near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)