About Aime La Plagne
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (202 km) - Geneva (149 km) - Grenoble (136 km) - Chambéry (110 km)
- The A43 and A430 motorways as far as Albertville (via Chambéry), then the dual carriageway as far as Moûtiers
- Take the RN90 as far as Aime (23 km)
- When you leave Aime, take the D220 towards La Plagne
- Then go towards Aime La Plagne, via Plagne Centre
- In Plagne-Centre, head towards Plagne Aime 2000, Parking P1, Hauts Bois reception is located at the end of the P1 outdoor car park
Distance to train station:
AIME STATION (23 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (202 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (150 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (118 km)
In the heart of the Alps' Tarentaise area, from an altitude of 2,100 m Aime-la-Plagne overlooks the Isère Valley and offers an incredible view of Mont Blanc and its surrounding legendary peaks.
- The resort offers two ski areas: Grande Plagne and Paradiski.
- A great place to explore: La Plagne has 6 resorts between 1,800 and 2,100 m high linked together by slopes and shuttle buses, as well as traditional Savoie hamlets and villages in the Tarentaise Valley, each offering their own holiday vibe.
- Aime-la-Plagne is a real family resort and its many original activities will delve you into the heart of vast landscapes: dog sledding, bobsleighing, exploring an igloo village plus a meal and a possible overnight stay.
Full range of amenities and shops available in Aime 2000, 200 m from the residence: mini-market, bakery, newsagent, sport shops and more.
Doctor's practices in Plagne-Centre, 1.5 km from the residence, accessible on foot via Télémétro (inclined lift).
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Aime La Plagne
- Snowshoes, La Plagne Guides Office (Chalet des Elfes - La Roche, 73210 Macot La Plagne), Manu Viallard, tel: +33 (0)6 74 85 71 28
ESF (Place de la Cheminée, 73210 Aime), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68.
Themed snowshoe excursions. (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Mountaineering, Walks and hikes in the exceptional setting of La Plagne.
Information about mountain guides available from reception.
Please note: caters for all ages and all levels. (Fee applies)
- Bobsleigh, Bobsleigh on La Plagne's Olympic 1.5 km trail, open December to April, Tuesday to Sunday. Information available from reception.
Please note: for guests aged 16+ only, with parental authorisation for under-18s (accessible to disabled people). (Fee applies)
- Ice hiking, Discovering the Bellecôte glacier: Tourist Office (Avenue de Tarentaise, Aime), tel: +33 (0)4 79 55 67 00.
Access the glacier and its ice cave at an altitude of 3250 m with the Pass'Glacier. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Aime ESF ski school (Aime 2000 building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 04 75.
225 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Aime ESF ski school (Aime 2000 building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 04 75.
76 km of cross-country ski slopes. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley located 1.5 km from the residence (Bowling de la Plagne Centre), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 00 78 (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Colorado Park sledging area (Colorado cable car), free (6.5 km from the residence). (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, Paragliding available near the residence. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, La Plagne Guides Office (Chalet des Elfes - La Roche, 73210 Macot La Plagne), Manu Viallard, tel: +33 (0)6 74 85 71 28
ESF (place de la Cheminée, 73210 Aime), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68
Please note: from age 8. Subject to registration on site on the day of arrival and availability. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, Aime ESF ski school (Aime 2000 building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 04 75.
225 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Les Lutins nursery for children aged 2 to 6 (Aime 2000 shopping centre), Sunday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (8.45 am to 5.15 pm during the school holidays), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 04 75.
- Indoor and outdoor activities: drawing, games, singing, video, sledging, walks, snowman building and more.
- Piou Piou Club for children aged 3 to 7 (same address): discovering and learning how to ski in a fun, child-friendly and secure area. Alternating between skiing, rest and games.
Please note: you must present a health record showing that vaccinations are up to date (minimum BCG/DT Polio). (Fee applies)