About Saint-Lary Soulan
Access by car:
Paris (881 km) - Toulouse (150 km) - Pau (112 km)
- Take the A10 Paris-Bordeaux-Agen motorway then the RN21 via Auch as far as Lannemezan and the RD929 as far as Saint-Lary
- Take the A64 Bilbao-Pau-Tarbes-Lannemezan motorway and the RD929 as far as Saint-Lary
- Direct access from Spain and Upper Aragon by the road tunnel open all year round
Distance to train station:
LANNEMEZAN STATION (35 km)
TARBES STATION (73 km)
TARBES OSSUN LOURDES AIRPORT (80 km)
PAU UZEIN AIRPORT (100 km)
TOULOUSE-BLAGNAC AIRPORT (150 km)
20 km from Spain, at the heart of the Pyrenees, in the Aure valley, Saint-Lary-Soulan combines the charm of a genuine mountain village and gentle living. For a relaxing break, you can go to the Thermes well-being centre.
930 m high in the Haute-Pyrénées region, the Saint-Lary-Soulan resort fits in perfectly with the landscapes of the Aure Valley and its cable cars lead to a ski area which is accessible to all.
- A traditional Pyrenean village in the heart of the Aure Valley.
- At the gateway to Spain.
- A welcoming atmosphere and relaxed way of life.
- A resort famous for its thermal spa centre.
A full range of amenities and shops are in the centre of Saint-Lary-Soulan village, 300 m from the residence: restaurants, bakeries, mini-markets, sports shops, banks and more.
For family holidays in the heart of the Hautes Pyrénées, you will be fascinated by the picturesque scenery of Saint-Lary Soulan. This resort in the Midi-Pyrénées is a perfect setting for winter sports fans. Take advantage of your holiday to discover the route of Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle or the Hachan Tower. A little visit to the House of the Bear will also enchant those on holiday with children. For a holiday rental, choose the Les Rives de L'Aure Pierre et Vacances residence, located in the valley of Aure, for an unforgettable family holiday.
Activities near Saint-Lary Soulan
- Alpine skiing, Saint-Lary ESF ski school (Garlitz Altitude residence), tel: +33 (0)5 62 98 44 01.
100 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Tennis, Tennis court located 1 km from the residence at Saint-Lary sports club (5 outdoor courts and 1 indoor court), tel: +33 (0)5 62 39 41 11 - firstname.lastname@example.org - tennisclubsaintlary.chez.com (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Le Lary cinema (cable car car park), tel: +33 (0)5 62 98 03 72 (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, AIREL leisure centre nearby (Ste Luce area), tel: +33 (0)5 62 89 63 82
One-night mini-camps (American Indian camp, Donkey Trek Camp, Farm Camp), 3- to 5-day courses exploring the mountain surroundings for children aged 5 to 12.
Public nursery (Saint-Lary Village) for children aged 3 months to 6 years, open daily from 8 am to 6.30 pm, tel: +33 (0)5 62 40 87 83
Please note: You must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum) (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Saint-Lary ice rink (Rue du Téléphérique), tel (Saint-Lary town council): (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Saint-Lary Tourist Office (37, Rue Vincent Mir), tel: +33 (0)5 62 39 50 81.
Adhoc (Village, 65170 Vielle-Aure), tel: +33 (0)5 62 39 46 81, email: email@example.com (2 km from the residence). (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, Saint-Lary ESF ski school (Garlitz Altitude residence), tel: +33 (0)5 62 98 44 01.
100 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Sensoria well-being centre, 350 m from the residence (Parc Thermal, 65170 Saint-Lary Soulan), tel: +33 (0)5 62 40 71 71
The largest well-being centre in the Pyrenees:
- Spa leisure centre: bubble bed, whirlpool bath, waterfalls, whirlpools, hammam, sauna and more.
- Beauty salon (body treatments and facials, massage)
- Balneotherapy space
Nearby: Balnéa centre located 30 minutes from the residence (Génos, 65510 Loudenvielle), tel: +33 (0)5 62 49 19 19 (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Please contact the Saint-Lary Mountain Sports Office for further information, tel: +33 (0)5 62 39 42 92. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, There are many hiking routes on offer in the area around the resort, information available from the Saint-Lary Tourist Office (37, rue Vincent Mir), tel: +33 (0)5 62 39 50 81 (Fee applies)