About La Tania
Access by car:
Paris (640 km) - Lyon (190 km) - Chambéry (90 km)
- Take the A43 motorway to Albertville, then the N90 to Moûtiers
- Head towards Courchevel/La Tania
- La Tania is 2 km from Courchevel 1300/Le Praz (follow signs for La Tania)
- The residence is in the centre of the resort
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS TGV STATION (20 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (180 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (130 km)
CHAMBÉRY-AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (107 km)
The latest resort in Three Valleys, between Courchevel and Méribel, La Tania is an entirely pedestrian resort integrated into a conservation area with beautiful buildings made entirely of wood. This is a youth and family-oriented resort, perfect for children.
Located between Courchevel and Méribel, this was the last of the 3 Vallées resorts to be built on the Doron de Bozel face.
- The exceptional 3 Vallées ski area with close to 600 km of slopes.
- A "Family Plus" resort: pedestrianised, family-orientated, welcoming and only 30 m away from the first piste.
- A well preserved site with wood-clad accommodation in the heart of a beautiful spruce tree forest.
All services and shops are available in the centre of La Tania: bars, restaurants, bakery, newspapers, grocery store, etc.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near La Tania
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Dog sledding, Explore the glorious snowy landscape on a dog sledding trip. A magical experience involving huskies and malamutes. (Fee applies)
- Water park, "Aquamotion" water park 15 minutes away by car or by free bus.
Please note: Special rates for Pierre & Vacances customers.
Admission tickets can be purchased at reception and pre-booked for 3- and 6-day admissions (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Surround yourself in natural beauty along some exceptional trails and routes! (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Put your snowshoes on and explore the hiking trails near the residence. Make sure you bring some good shoes!
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley located near the residence, in Courchevel and Méribel.
Please note: free shuttle bus. (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the resort:
- Jardin des Neiges (ESF Bâtiment Multisport - 73125 Courchevel), tel: tel: + 33 (0)4 79 08 80 39
Beginners' skiing for kids aged 4+: Supervised by monitors from the École du Ski Français, in an area specially adapted to their needs to introduce them to the joys of winter sports in complete safety.
- La Tania children's club for 3/12-year-olds (half-day or full day package), tel: + 33 (0)4 79 41 25 14 or + 33 (0)6 43 47 15 email@example.com (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Gym located in the resort (20 minutes by car) / Accessible by bus free of charge
- Ice rink, Ice rink in Courchevel 1850. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, Discover the mountain off-piste with a mountain guide. (Fee applies)