About Belle Plagne
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (196 km) - Grenoble and Geneva (149 km)
- Take the motorway as far as Albertville (A43 and A430), then the N90 as far as Moûtiers, continue for 16 km after the village of Macot. The first resort is: Plagne 1800
- At the crossroads 200 m after the Maeva-Plagne Lauze junction, turn left towards Plagne Bellecôte-Belle Plagne and continue as far as Belle Plagne.
Distance to train station:
AIME TGV STATION (23 km)
CHAMBÉRY-AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (110 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (149 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (196 km)
This pedestrian resort is perfect for families, offering them comfort, peace of mind and wellbeing at the foot of the slopes. The skiable area at la Plagne, culminating at 3250 metres above sea level and offering 130 marked out slopes, guarantees snow all season long. There is also cable car access via the Les Arcs - La Plagne link, to one of the largest skiable domains in the Alps: Paradiski.
Located 2,050 m up in the Savoie region, the pedestrianised resort of Belle-Plagne welcomes you into a classically Savoie setting with wood and flagstone architecture.
- Part of the Paradiski ski area, with 425 km of alpine ski slopes.
- Close to La Vanoise National Park.
- A lively, family-friendly sports resort and an ideal starting point for visiting the glacier.
A full range of services and shops is 50 m from the residence in Belle Plagne. A doctor's surgery is 200 m away and bars and restaurants 200 m away.
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Belle Plagne
- Snowshoes, La Plagne Guides Office (Chalet des Elfes - La Roche, 73210 Macot La Plagne), Manu Viallard, tel: +33 (0)6 74 85 71 28
ESF (Place de la Cheminée, 73210 Aime), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68.
Themed snowshoe excursions. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, ESF Belle Plagne, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68.
225 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, ESF Belle Plagne, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68.
225 km of slopes. (Fee applies)
- Bobsleigh, Bob raft, speed sledging, bob racing, Olympic experience, etc. Go to www.bobsleigh.net for further information (12 minutes from Belle Plagne). (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Discover the new 1500 m² Deep Nature well-being area in the heart of Belle Plagne:
- A Family Spa area: outdoor water course
- A Premium Spa area: Whirlpools, hammam, sauna, Nordic bath, countercurrent swimmming, and more.
- A spa treatment area: 6 cabins
- Book at the same time as your accommodation and get 5% off.
- Accessible by foot from your residence
- Completely new well-being area (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema located in Plagne Centre, access by free shuttle. (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Colorado Park sledging area (Colorado cable car), free and open Monday to Friday 3.30 pm to 7.15 pm (500 m from the residence). (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, ESF Belle Plagne, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68.
76 km of cross-country ski slopes. (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness studio in Plagne Centre.
- Ice rink, Natural ice rink in Plagne Bellecôte (2 km). (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling alley located about 300 m from the residence: +33 (0)4 79 09 00 78 (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Saloon Bar nightclub (Amont B shopping centre), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 98 (4.8 km from the residence). (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available at the sports hall in Plagne Centre, 5 km from the residence. (Fee applies)