Chalet Jamais Bleu is a stunning chalet, built in typical Savoyard style combining modern living standards but retaining traditional character and charm. The chalet is conveniently located at the foot of the Moretta Blanche piste. It is possible for all levels of skiers to take the 100 metres run to the 12-man telecabine with a ski-back to door or simple walk back to the chalet each day. The town centre with its bars and shops is just a 5-10 minute walk. The location of this chalet gives easy access to La Tania resort centre for an apres-ski beer or teatime browsing around the La Tania shops.
All seven bedrooms provide fully en-suite facilities with showers. An outside Jacuzzi hot tub on the terrace provides a relaxing soak at the end of a day's skiing.
A bright and spacious open plan living/dining area with high-beamed ceiling and characteristic wood burner, Freeview Sky TV/DVD, IPOD dock and free WIFI provides all the facilities and comfort for a great holiday. From the balcony you can take in the breathtaking views across the valley. A large south facing terrace from the dining area enjoys hours of mid-day sun during the finer days.
Ski Chalet Features:
• Hot tub
• Spacious living room
• Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
• Log fire
• Underfloor heating
• Free WIFI
• A selection of board games, books, DVDs and sledges
• bluetooth speaker
• Private Parking
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Hairdryers in every bedroom
• L'occitane toiletries
• Complimentary massage
• Feather pillows and duvets
• Luxury linen
• Large bath towels changed mid week
Catered Chalet Service:
From your initial enquiry we offer a personal, bespoke service. With an in depth knowledge of the region, we will assist with all the detailed booking arrangements to include ski school, transfers, ski hire, ski passes and anything else you can think of, so you can relax and start enjoying your holiday as soon as you arrive in the resort.
When you arrive in the resort, the chalet host and chef will be there to greet you and along with the resort manager will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure you have everything you need so that your holiday is stress free.
If there is something you would like organsing you only have to ask.
Why book your ski holiday us?
- Outstanding Cuisine– Mouthwatering, delicious food throughout your stay all prepared by an experienced chef
- Your staff – Friendly and attentive, providing a first class service
- The Chalet- Well located, stylish, spacious and inviting with those little chic chalet extra touches
- Dedicated, professional chalet staff
- Champagne on arrival
- Unlimited complimentary hand picked wines, beers and soft drinks, Nespresso coffee machine
- Home cooked High Tea for children
- Ski/Snowboard Hosting service
- In house Ski/Snowboard hire
- Pre-booking services for lessons, ski passes and transfers
- Chic chalet extras to include l’Occitane toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Massage and Beauty treatments available in the comfort of the chalet
What's included in the price?
- Seven nights accommodation with breakfast and afternoon tea
- Four course dinner on six nights
- Open bar of bottled wines, beers and soft drinks
- Linen, bath towels, bath robes, slippers, toiletries
- Ski hosting service