In the event of a valid cancellation of your holiday due to Covid-19, you will be entitled to a refund of your paid holiday monies to be re-paid as follows:
– 100% of your deposit (up to a maximum of 100€ per person) paid as a direct refund.
– The balance of any funds paid will be refunded in the form of a credit voucher that can be used within two ski seasons following the cancellation.
Valid Covid-19 Cancellation reasons that will lead to the utilisation of our Covid-19 cancellation policy are limited to:
– The official closure of the ski resort during your holiday week, for reasons of Covid-19
– An inability to travel to resort, due to official Government travel restrictions; this is either:
– Mandatory travel restrictions put in place by the French government preventing your ability to travel to either France or our resort, or
– Mandatory travel restrictions put in place by the Government of your place of departure, preventing your ability to travel to France.
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilise the Covid-19 cancellation policy, and our standard cancellation policy will apply. These include, but are not limited to:
– Quarantine/isolation post holiday by YOUR local/national authority
– an unwillingness to travel (when travel is allowed in the above circumstances)
– an inability to travel due to medical reasons (including any related to Covid-19); such measures should be covered under travel insurance policies, and you are reminded we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance, to cover this and other eventualities.
– individual/household stay-at-home orders (outside of any government travel restrictions as above)
To clarify, an “inability to travel to resort” relates to your departure date only. Travel restrictions in place prior to your travel date, but no longer in place at the time of your departure do not constitute an inability to travel. For any resort closures/travel restrictions occurring during your stay, the refund policy will apply but only for any nights not spent in the chalet (e.g. you book a 7-night trip, Sat-Fri; if you arrive on Sat, the resort closes on Sun, and you depart on Tue, you will be entitled to a refund of 4 out of 7 nights (Tue-Fri), priced pro-rata.)
We understand that quarantine/isolation can be introduced at any time by the French government or OUR local authority before, during or after your stay with us:
– Enforced quarantine/isolation ten (10) or less days prior to travel - we will refund your deposit and issue you with a credit voucher for the balance which will be valid for two ski seasons.
– Enforced quarantine/isolation during your stay - as we will be providing you a full chalet service as selected, you will not be eligible for a refund or compensation from us.
– Enforced quarantine/isolation post holiday by YOUR local/national authority - you will not be eligible for a refund or compensation from us.
Cancelling your holiday in advance when travel restrictions have not yet been determined for your holiday week will not be considered a valid reason to utilise the Covid-19 cancellation policy. However, you will have the choice of moving your deposit and holiday to one of the following two ski seasons.
The two Season Limit on Covid-19 Credit will be valid for up to two full seasons after the season of the cancellation and can be used during the same season if holidays become viable later that same season. For the absence of doubt and as an example:
Covid-19 cancelled holiday date: 13th February 2021 (ski season 20/21)
Holiday credit for cancelled trip can be used:
– Anytime February to April 2021 if the resort re-opens
– Any week during ski seasons 2021/22 or 2022/23
The credit will cease to be valid for any trips after end of ski season 2022/23.
The credit value can be used for any holiday with us within the
two-season limit. The credit will be offset against the new season’s
cost of the holiday as published on our website at the time of booking
and includes any special offers. If the new holiday is of a greater
value than the credit owed, the difference will be due as a normal
payment to us to confirm the booking. If the new trip is of a lower
value than the initial trip, no cash refund will be due.
smaller groups from the original booking want to use their voucher at a
different time to the other members, they must show proof of their
contribution to the original overall cost of the cancelled holiday
before any credit can be issued. This can be used for either winter or
summer, whichever is more convenient. If the cost of the holiday is of
greater value then the smaller group's credit owed, the difference will
be due as a normal payment to us to confirm the booking. If the new trip
is of a lower value than the initial trip, no cash refund will be due.
Refunds only relate to the chalet hire and the service chosen. Air tickets, transfers, lessons, partly used ski passes and any other additional extras are not included and not refundable by us. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any refunds or compensation of any amount for any type of repatriation, return trip, officially/self-enforced quarantine or officially/self enforced isolation, post holiday.
Note: These terms are the currently active Covid-19 terms for this property. Terms are subject to change from time to time. If you have an existing booking please refer to your booking confirmation to see the terms that apply to your booking.