Nestled in the trees, chalet Le Torrent lies a snowball's throw from the ski run and offers fantastic views across the valley. The large, open plan, lounge and dining area has a huge roaring fire, and leads out onto the large terrace that surrounds the chalet, and on sunny days is the perfect place to enjoy your afternoon tea, whilst watching people ski past. There are 6 en-suite bedrooms with either super-king or twin beds, all with feather duvets and pillows and Egyptian cotton sheets. The chalet boasts a large hot tub, in a fantastic position next to the babbling (or frozen) river.
Situated next to the Gros Murger button lift, so is ski-to-door depending on ski level and time of year. It is a short walk to the nearest piste (150m) and a 5 minute walk to the town centre.
Chalet Le Torrent
• sleeps 12
• private hot tub
• ski home
• Luxury accommodation in super-king or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• Champagne reception
• Pre-dinner drinks and canapes
• Gourmet evening meals prepared by qualified chefs
• Continental breakfast with hot option
• Afternoon Tea of home-made cakes and biscuits
• An open bar of house wines, beer and soft drinks, and house bubbly for the Hot Tub.
• Carefully selected dinner wines to complement each evening meal
• Bathrobes and slippers
• REN bath and shower products
• Hair dryers in each room
• Daily Clean
• Flatscreen TV and DVD player
• iPod docking station• Games, books, DVDs and sledges
• Free WiFi access
• Chauffered vehicle to ski school/gondola station (at pre-arranged times)
Chalet Le Torrent Catering:
We want you to enjoy everyday of your ski holiday, and this begins with the most important meal, breakfast. You will be offered a selection of cereals, teas, yoghurts and preserves with freshly baked croissant, along with a special cooked option. After a long day on the slopes, return to the chalet to a wonderful cake or home-made biscuits.
The real dining experience begins in the evening, where canapés will be served with drinks by the fire, followed by an unforgettable, beautifully prepared 5-7 course meal.
We work with our chefs, and a local sommelier each season to find the perfect wine to match the main event of each evening’s meal. We are exceptionally
proud of our wine selection, which also extends to a choice of delicious house wines. At any time during your stay, if there is something that you cannot live
without then let us know and we will do our best to get it for you.
We can also help to organise and give advice on:
• In-chalet ski/board and boot hire
• Ski lessons
• In-chalet massages/beauty treatments
• Ski passes