Chalet Morgane is located in the charming resort of La Tania, which sits between Meribel and Courchevel as part of the vast Three Valleys ski area. The village itself sits inside the tree-line, its snow-topped pines making this a picture postcard resort, and thanks to its small size, it is incredibly convenient, so you're never far from the slopes or the shops, bars and restaurants at the centre of the village. The chalet itself is set on the peaceful Route du Plan du Saz, just 200 metres from the piste and lift, although for more experienced skiers, it is possible to ski straight back to the chalet off piste through the trees. The main village is only a five minute walk away, so if you're thinking of venturing out for dinner in the evening, you don't have far to go.
Chalet Morgane is an attractive traditional Savoyard chalet, with a real cosy log cabin feel to it. Located in the picturesque setting of the forest of La Tania and with exposed wood beams, pine clad finish, plus a roaring log fire; this chalet will make a wonderful home from home for a ski holiday with family or friends. There are six comfortable bedrooms, spread over two floors and sleeping up to twelve guests, each with an en-suite shower room and WC.
Entrance to the chalet is on the ground floor, where upon entering you'll find a ski room, fitted with heated boot driers, to ensure your ski shoes are warm and dry before you hit the slopes each day. After dumping your ski gear, the hallway opens out into a large open plan living space, with a comfortable sitting area with flat screen television, perfect for cosying up by the fireplace in front of a good film. Outside the living room you'll find a spacious terrace, complete with hot tub, the perfect spot in which to enjoy apres-ski drinks.
There is a fully equipped open plan kitchen, complete with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster and cafetière, so you'll have everything you need to whip up a feast for all the family. The kitchen sits next to the dining room, being open plan it creates a social environment in which cook whilst surrounded by friends and family.
There are six bedrooms, the first of which can be found on the ground floor, with two single beds (80cm x 190cm) and an en-suite shower room and WC. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with two single beds (80cm x 190cm) and each with an en-suite shower room and WC, plus a sixth bedroom with double bed (140cm x 190cm) and an en-suite shower room with WC.
There is free WI-Fi throughout the chalet, perfect if you need to work whilst away, or stream your favourite film or TV shows whilst relaxing in front of the roaring fire. If you drive to La Tania there are two covered car parking spaces in front of the chalet. We have three other chalets (Chalet Lea, Elliot East and Elliot West) situated on the same road, making this a perfect option if you're looking for something for a larger group.
Included in the chalet prices are the following:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Unlimited WiFi access
We offer contactless catering services with the choice of two pricing options:
- Catered: Our set menu with food and drink included in the catered price. An all-inclusive price, which includes rental of the chalet and your food and drink for the week. Included will be breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days, a three-course dinner on 6 nights, plus unlimited wine and some beers. We have prepared a delicious menu for the week, with a mix of ready prepared meals from a local delicatessen and easy to cook dishes or sides. All that will be required from you is to pop a few things in the oven and throw together a few ingredients to make a simple salad or steam a few vegetables as sides to your main meal. There will be no staff in your chalet.
- Self-catering: The self-catering price excludes food & drinks. However, if you like you can avail of our free à la carte catering service. This is a food shopping & delivery service which allows you greater flexibility to eat and drink whatever you desire. The kitchen will be stocked before your arrival; a mid-week restock is available if needed. The cost of the food & drink depends on what produce you choose to order, and is paid by you, at cost price. Perhaps you want the freedom to choose your own menus, or perhaps you'd prefer to eat out more than one evening during the week, or you just love to cook yourself and enjoy the holidays where you have time to do this in a relaxed way. Four days before arrival, you will receive a comprehensive shopping list to choose from with everything you could possibly need for your holiday. That might be oven-ready meals, or the ingredients you'll need for Bolognaise, Soufflés or Cheese Fondues. Dry goods, dairy, fresh fruit and veg, fresh meat or fish, beers, wines, champagne, whatever you choose, are all bought for you and stocked in your chalet in advance of your arrival.
All orders will be made with Savoyard delicatessens and supermarkets. Located in the French Alps for the last 30 years, we have a well-developed network of local partners, so we can guarantee fresh, local, and of course tasty dishes.