Overlooking the snow covered trees in La Tania, Chalet Lea is a traditional Savoyard chalet with a cosy log cabin feel. The exposed wood beams and roaring fireplace make this chalet a wonderful home from home for a ski holiday with family or friends. Chalet Lea is spread over two floors with six comfortable bedrooms, sleeping up to 12 guests, each with an en-suite shower room and WC.
The chalet is set on the peaceful Route du Plan du Saz, just 200 metres from the piste and lift, although for more experienced skiers, it is possible to ski straight back to the chalet off piste through the trees. The main village is only a five minute walk away, so if you’re thinking of venturing out for dinner in the evening, you don’t have far to go.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet, perfect if you need to work whilst away, or stream your favourite film or TV shows whilst relaxing in front of the crackling fire. If you are travelling to La Tania by car there are two covered car parking spaces in front of the chalet.
We have three other chalets situated on the same road, making this a perfect option for large groups of friends and families.
Spacious living room and open plan dining area
Terrace with hot tub
Kitchen fully equipped with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster and cafetière
Twin bedroom (80cm) with an en-suite shower room and WC
Washing machine and dryer
Boot room fitted with heated boot driers
4 x twin bedrooms (80cm) each with an en-suite shower room and WC
1 x double bedroom (140cm) with an en-suite shower room and WC
The price includes :
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Unlimited wifi access
We offer contactless catering services with the choice of two pricing options:
- Catered: Our set menu with food and drink included in the catered price. An all-inclusive price, which includes rental of the chalet and your food and drink for the week. Included will be breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days, a three-course dinner on 6 nights, plus unlimited wine and some beers. We have prepared a delicious menu for the week, with a mix of ready prepared meals from a local delicatessen and easy to cook dishes or sides. All that will be required from you is to pop a few things in the oven and throw together a few ingredients to make a simple salad or steam a few vegetables as sides to your main meal. There will be no staff in your chalet.
- Self-catering: The self-catering price excludes food & drinks. However, if you like you can avail of our free à la carte catering service. This is a food shopping & delivery service which allows you greater flexibility to eat and drink whatever you desire. The kitchen will be stocked before your arrival; a mid-week restock is available if needed. The cost of the food & drink depends on what produce you choose to order, and is paid by you, at cost price. Perhaps you want the freedom to choose your own menus, or perhaps you'd prefer to eat out more than one evening during the week, or you just love to cook yourself and enjoy the holidays where you have time to do this in a relaxed way. Four days before arrival, you will receive a comprehensive shopping list to choose from with everything you could possibly need for your holiday. That might be oven-ready meals, or the ingredients you'll need for Bolognaise, Soufflés or Cheese Fondues. Dry goods, dairy, fresh fruit and veg, fresh meat or fish, beers, wines, champagne, whatever you choose, are all bought for you and stocked in your chalet in advance of your arrival.
All orders will be made with Savoyard delicatessens and supermarkets. Located in the French Alps for the last 30 years, we have a well-developed network of local partners, so we can guarantee fresh, local, and of course tasty dishes.