Cot Available, Hob, Fridge, Toaster, Kettle, Hairdryer
At guest’s disposal are:
A-la-cart restaurant in the main building with 150 seats
Main Restaurant Flora with around 350 seats
Cozy lobby bar
Two conference rooms with wireless internet, one being located in the main building and has a maximum capacity of 50 seats and the second with a maximum capacity of 90 seats, located in the apartment building
24 hours guarded parking
Casino with electronic roulette and electronic games – 24 hours
A convenient Relax zone situated in the main building a warm swimming pool, Finnish sauna, aroma sauna, infrared sauna, steam bath, aroma steam bath and fitness.
Highly qualified staff of the Flora Relax zone with their smile and professional skills will make your holidays useful and unforgettable as they will help you choose your program so as to forget your daily problems, remove stress and strain.
If you want to fully enjoy your holidays- come to the indoor swimming pool of the Flora hotel. Temperature of the water in the pool: 28 ○
Take care to be in good shape even on holidays. The hotel’s gym is provided with up-to-date equipment and is the perfect place for your quality workout.
The Relax zone is fully renovated in 2020, special design for your vacation.
The temperature on the air is 80-90 degrees. The most common and known in the world. It stimulates the immune system, it cleans the toxins and decreases the fluid retention.
The temperature on the air is between 40-60 degrees. The relative warm on the air is 30%-40%. Aroma sauna is a variety of the Finnish sauna but with lower temperature. Herbs, grasses and coniferous twigs are used for. When using herbal sauna, a natural inhalation of dry herbs is done – chamomile, thyme, mint and etc. Except to boost the immune system, the herbal sauna has extremely fruitful effect, like strengthening procedure in recovery after various disease states on the organism.
Infrared Sauna: The temperature of the air is between 50-60 degrees. This is sauna, which works on the base of infrared technology and is more effective, because the heat reaches deeper in the skin. Only 20 % from the rays heat the air and the other 80 % heat the body. Penetrates on 5 -8 cm from the surface on the skin. Relaxes the body and it’s proven that is helps for reduction on different pains. Slows down getting old, it acts detoxifying, helps on the knees, the muscles and on the cardiovascular system. The interesting for this type of sauna is that they have differences from the standard types of sauna because their light directly penetrates in the skin, without heating the air around you. The results of the infrared sauna are obtained at lower temperatures from the ordinary sauna and they can tolerate better from the people which cannot withstand high temperatures.
A room, which is heated with the help of steam. The temperature in the steam bath reaches 40-50 degrees and the humidity of the air is 100 %. The steam bath is used for relaxation, detoxifying, weight loss; improve of the metabolism and the elasticity of the muscles.
Aroma steam bath
Aroma Steam Bath is recognized as an absolute favorite in therapeutic procedures by both practitioners and vacationers. High temperature (45-55 degrees) and humidity (90-100%) characteristic of these devices cause the blood vessels to expand, thus delivering more oxygen to all corners of the body. The steam bath has a detoxifying and anti-stress effect that cannot be overlooked in our daily lives. Aroma steam bath relies on the need for total relaxation, adding to his melting experience an amazing abundance of fragrances cinnamon, lavender, cedar and pine aromas.
Ski packs can be booked with our own ski school Hunters here :
Airport transfer can be booked with our transport company Balkan PMS Travel here :