Chalet La Muzelle is a recently renovated chalet in the Alpe de Venosc area of Les Deux Alpes. The chalet is just 350 m from the Telecabine du Diable ski lift and close to the shops, bakery, bars and restaurants. The chalet is available on a self catering basis and sleeps up to 18 people in 7 bedrooms. There is a large open plan living, dining and tv area with a wood burning stove, flat screen tv, wifi and access to the terrace. The large south facing terrace has beautiful views over the Muzelle mountains and ski runs.
Accommodation Layout: (220 sq.m. approx)
- Bunk Bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) with a shower and a wc
- Double bedroom (160cm) with a shower and a wc
- Double bedroom (140cm) - with a private shower
- Double bedroom (160cm)
- Storage room and ski lockers
- entrance hall
- Lounge, dining room and TV area with flat screen, wood burning stove, south-facing balcony
- American-style, fitted, open kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, micro-wave, dishwasher, coffee-maker, freezer etc
- Double bedroom with its own shower, wc, and south-facing with balcony.
- A separate wc
- Children's bedroom (4 single beds - 90cm)
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds - 90cm - with shower and wc
Outside there are parking spaces for 2 cars.