Chalet Le Pleynet is a self-catering chalet with accommodation for 14 people (approx. 180m2). Located in Venosc on the edge of the Ecrins National Park and just 250m from the Telecabine de Venosc, the chalet has quick access to skiing in Les 2 Alpes during the winter and in the summer it is the perfect location to explore the Ecrins park.
The chalet has a private heated swimming pool and a sauna to ease those aches after a hard day in the mountains.
- Large living room with sofa , TV, dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer, fridge
- Private sauna and indoor heated swimming pool
- Garden and terrace
- 7 bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with a single bed
- 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms with 3 beds
- 4 bathrooms (3 with a shower)
- 5 separate wc’s
The sister chalet La Lauze (ID: 14478) is also available to book should you have a large group. Together the chalets can accommodation up to 28 people
These chalets are located in the village of Venosc only 150 meters from the telecabine which brings you to Les Deux Alpes in 8 minutes.